View Single Post
Old 03-01-14, 08:34 AM
akexpress 

Bikes: 2015 Calfee Tetra tandem,2016 Calfee Tetra Adventure Tandem, Ventana ECDM 26 mtn tandem, Ventana ECDM 29r full suspension Mtn tandem ,Ventana Fat tire tandem, Calfee Dragon Fly, Santa Cruz Carbon 5010, 907 Whiteout fat tire

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
You can get a 11-36 11 speed cassette right now through any Santana dealer. Bill McCready built some custom cassettes to Shimano specs in 11 speed. He had a complete 11-speed drive train at Interbike using the 11 speed cassette and K-edge rear derailleur modification and has even adapted Dura ace chainrings to his carbon cranks. He was able to match up the dura ace esthetics quite nicely. He is a running an 11-speed cassette body on the a set of spinergy wheels. It shifted very nice in the stand . He has been a strong proponent of Di2 since its inception. I am going to get a cassette body for my wheels, a cassette, an 11 speed derrailleur and move my k-edge cage and upgrade my system to 11 speed and all the rest of the components will work fine. you will need the K-edge cage for the rear derailleur if you want to run an 11-36 cassette as even the Gs cage version will only run an 11-34 at best according to Shimano tech reps.