Old 03-11-14, 11:25 AM
Samfujiabq

Bikes: 14 Wilier zero7,13 Fuji Altimira SL,10 Fuji SL1RC,09 Yeti Mtb

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Campag4life
You are hard to relate to honestly. I would say the demographic is just the opposite. Guys with money don't ride Di2. My two richest friends don't for example. One friend rides a nice Cervelo with 16 houses...no Di2. Its why they have money. They don't spend it frivolously. But unlike you, I am a bit careful about stereotypes. For example I may be able to buy and sell you 5x's over....but maybe not. No doubt rich guys ride Di2 but honestly, it has nothing to do with my decision. I used Cancellara as a data point for example which you completely misinterpreted...what a surprise. Best rider on the planet...or in top three..has tested and can ride whatever he wants and he chooses DA 9000. Point is, DA 9000 maybe the best mechanical groupset ever created...perhaps even better than Super Record. Maybe, maybe not. Point is, its dam good and certainly good enough for this rider by far.
So please, take your stilted monkey talk and go ride your Di2 bike in an electrical storm and maybe you will come back with some sense at least.
Buy me 5xover,,,,haha I think not,,to each their own,,monkey see monkey do carry on and I don't wish you any harm ,be careful out there and enjoy the ride,,we do have one thing in common ,,,it's cycling,,so no hard feelings.