Old 03-19-14, 08:19 PM
thugpipe

Bikes: 2011 Origin 8 Bully, 2010 Dahon Silvertip, 2016 Respect Mini Velo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dezzie
My mates new 2014 with custom aluminium bracket made for front mudguard and wrapped in carbon, also reflective tape on the frame and reflective dots between the spokes, looks nice at night, oh and he has fitted schwalbe marathon plus 1.75 width tyres on and has no problems with rubbing etc! HAd the bike 2 weeks and has rode it over 200 miles already, he cant keep off it, changed the bars and played with the stem also to make it comfy, just needs a nice seat to finish it, gear upgrades already on the cards!
I wish we could get the rear derailleur equipped version here in the states, I'm not a big fan of the IGH 3 speed and it would suck to have to reequip the bike to get it.

The grey is way nicer than that black+pseudoplaid vomit theme we get stuck with and I agree, a few well placed accents would be nice, too bad you can't get a bright red hedset cover and spacers like they had on the 2011 for your bike.

Actually the first thing I would do is put a 55t or 56t chainring on that puppy! I find the gearing of the hooligans way too short stock.

Last edited by thugpipe; 03-19-14 at 10:25 PM.