Bikes: to many

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by ThorUSA
20 lbs max storage in overhead bins ... :-(
long zip ties .... yeah...

incompetent, dangerous behavior from flight crew, homeland security, TSA ... etc etc etc

lets see if they can pull the same stunt on their way back ...

just to add to this.... I am not upset cause its a Brommy and not a Dahon Curve Jifo EEzz or whatever.
I have been in a flight where the pilot made some miscalculations and flew more or less straight into a Tornado which was on the ground... The plane ( 737 from San Francisco to Indianapolis ) almost crashed, pretty violent maneuvers to stay in the air ... the tornado was just going over the Indy Airport when we were suppossed to land ... I guess...

Anyhow, all but one of the overhead bins opened and the content was flying around inside the plane, including a stewardess who wasnt buckled into her seat ( she broke an arm .... and ?) The carry on stuff, hit people in the head while flying forward. Some were injured but everybody walked away ( more or less)

I hate to think that my bike would land on a child sitting 5 rows in front of the overhead bin.

again its NOT about Brommies its about disregarding other peoples health ( besides its plain out illegal )

thor