Old 04-02-14, 07:44 PM
mrodgers

Bikes: 2014 Giant Escape 1

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Little Darwin
That is awesome looking. I'm assuming you didn't use a cheap point and shoot for that... what did you use?
Sorry, I should have noted, not my shot. I arrive from the other side and can't walk through to that point of view. That is also a processing called HDR (high dynamic range where you combine several exposures) which I am not good with. This image is from a Franklin, PA facebook page.

I rode back to there again today with my camera and tried to get some flash shots. I couldn't seem to get the flash working at all. Note to self, when combining cycling hobby with photography hobby, make sure when bringing camera up to the eye, remember that the new Take-a-Look mirror mounted on the helmet perfectly covers the flash, LOL.

The columns of ice rising up on the sides to the ceiling were there yesterday. Today they were gone. I was surprised to see how much has melted in just 1 day. Its about 1/4 melted already from what I saw yesterday. I fear the tunnel getting closed though because there was a lot of chunks from the ceiling that came down. One section sitting in the middle of the trail is about 3 foot in diameter Would hate to have something like that crash down while riding through.