View Single Post
Old 04-22-14, 09:23 PM
DiabloCC

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have no reason to not believe the sheriff (someone I know and trust) and am not interested in spending time to see if there was a police report.

The No Trespassing signs are on the homeowners' fences. It's up to the homeowner to test the validity of sign in court but are you willing to be the one they test it on? If you pass through without causing any problems, they probably won't care. But if the defacing of the sign and tearing down the sign continues, he might change his tune.

I say Hi to everyone. That includes while on the flat roads where they shouldn't be huffing. If it doesn't hurt for me to say Hi, couldn't a simple nod or waive be too much to ask? If you're huffing so much and "pay no attention to people or other bikes in these cases", isn't that a problem for the safety of others (people, cars, bikes, carts) around you?

I don't have a problem with cyclists that obey the laws. 2-3-4 abreast is a problem on Alameda Diablo, La Cadena and Calle Arroyo because they would be using more than half the road.

Last edited by DiabloCC; 04-23-14 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Added to comments.