View Single Post
Old 04-26-14, 05:12 PM
Adrianinkc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
The finished product looks awesome though, well done. The stem and seat post look awesome and there are just enough little black bits hanging around to make it visually interesting. Your large chainring looks like a sump of blackness though. Maybe some gray or orange chainring bolts would break it up a little without changing the overall look.

It looks great. Terrific job.
Thanks completely agree about the chain ring aka death star.

Originally Posted by BikeAnon
That looks fantastic!

Now... how are we gonna de-logo those tires?
Thank you, ride the hell out of it ?

Originally Posted by primov8
I'd throw on a KMC DLC black chain to finish it off. But definitely still HOT just the way it is. I'm glad you stuck with painting the seat post and stem the same color as the frameset; no doubt, a job well done.

Now go start a "Post your orange bike" thread because this is a perfect bike to kick off that thread.
Thanks for helping me out on the design part the black chain would look great I'm sure.

Originally Posted by jeepseahawk
Bike looks awesome, I picture some deep black carbon rims to make the orange pop more. Just a great job on it, kudos.
Thanks and yes I agree.

Originally Posted by EnsitMike
Wow… beautiful! Nice job brother. You might need to draw yourself up a badge with your initials or something for that head tube.
Not a bad idea, I'm going to have a pin striping friend add a little something to it.