contiuniously variable

Bikes: 2012 Breezer Uptown Infinity, Fuji Varsity

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by WestPablo
Ah Andy...I take it you're excited!

Just a tad. It's been a month saturday (today) since the incident so i've been antsy to get back riding. I am a tad out of form, but i'm sure in a few days i'll be back at 100%.

And daihard, you cant not enjoy riding this thing, it's one of the best bikes i've ever ridden. It feels like a triangle frame cruiser.

For those wondering about the N360..... I've done 2 different 4 mile trips since bringing it home a few hours ago. All i can say is "where have you been all my life?". It is definitely a bit heavier than a geared hub, but like an automobile CVT, the extra weight is offset by its ability to smoothly find the ratio sweet spot moment to moment vs searching for a gear with awkward jumps and snags of actual gear shifts.

The headlamp (B&M LYT) is not the higher end of B&M's range, but compared to my old cateye 5 LED it's like a lighthouse vs a firefly. If you are thinking 'bout getting any of these bikes with the lamps, its up to you if you want to go for a higher end light from B&M, but i don't think you'll need it for normal riding conditions. I'll give a final opinion on that when i ride in heavy rain.

The handlebars are not flat, and i'm glad they are not, the grips are extremely comfortable and i could definitely see me riding very long distances (12-20 miles) on this thing in comfort.

- Andy