RPK79
Custom User Title

Bikes: Fuji Roubaix Pro & Quintana Roo Kilo

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2863 Post(s)
Liked 31 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by John Redcorn
First thing I'd do in blackout/lost time scenarios is check myself for surgical scars, you never know what organs our own .govs or even other* .gov types would try to harvest or what type of radio-transmitter implant they could put on you.

*and when I say other, yes, hate to break it to you since I know you at one time had so much respect for them but even lil Kim and the norks would gladly take a kidney and leave a surveillance device or even a remote-control device in its place. YES remote control is some new stuff they are ALL working on, state employee with an xbox controller and an internet connection can take over your body from the other side of the globe.
+1

This is what I figure it was too. What happens is they hit you with the green light (think Men In Black) then they take you off to do the probing, organ harvesting, and insertion of tracking devices. After they're done they drop you back off where they took you. John's suggestion to check for scars is a good one, but what he doesn't know is that they've gotten more advanced and likely didn't even leave a scar. I would do a rub down test to check for odd lumps that would suggest a tracker and begin building a aluminum foil suit immediately. Also, line your windows with foil so you're safe in your home.