Old 05-13-14, 05:29 PM
PeregrineA1 

Bikes: Wizard, Eisentraut, Paramount, Litton, Turner, Surley, Trek, Kona, Landshark, Hujsak, Masi, Tesch, Holland, Retrotec, Spectrum

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
[ post ]
[ account ]
0 favorites

CL >orange co >all for sale / wanted >bicycles - by owner
— — —

reply ✉ ☎ reply
x prohibited[SUP][?][/SUP] Posted: 15 minutes ago
[h=2]Sweet Road Bike, Great for Running from Zombies - $100 (Eastside Costa Mesa)[/h]

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

2541 Elden Ave
(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: good size / dimensions: 49 cm

You don't have a bike. Damn.

What the hell are you supposed to do in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse? Run? Hell no.
Unless you're an endurance athlete, you're going to need a speedy getaway vehicle.

You can't rely on a car, because you'll run out of gas pretty quickly. It's too risky to stop at a gas station and fill up because Zombies love gas stations. You'll be undead before you know it.

You need a sweet road bike. Preferably a light one. Chrome-moly, perhaps.

But where the hell will you procure such an item?

Craigslist.

Here is my proposed solution:

The Nashiki Road Bike.

It's got a gray chrome-moly frame that's light and sturdy, so it won't weigh you down when you're running for your life.

The handle bars are cushioned with some cushy stuff, which is nice, but it's coming apart a little. You might want to tape it up if you're picky.

There is a brand new cushy seat for your riding enjoyment. Ain't nobody got time for that bruised-ass nonsense.

It's been tuned up somewhat recently.

It's kind of old, which only adds to its distinguished charm. The kids are calling that 'vintage' these days. Technically I should be charging more for that.

This bike is zombie-proof. I have installed an inaudible zombie-repelling vibrational mechanism in the bike's frame. Zombies hate it. It will save your life.

I will accept $100 via cash or paypal. I am also willing to trade for the following items:

-14 lbs of 100% grass fed beef
-24 lbs of raw honey
-Quadcopters
-Tesla stock

If you have questions, shoot me an email. Serious inquiries only.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4468932075
posted: 15 minutes ago
email to friend
♥ best of [SUP][?][/SUP]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.