Old 05-17-14, 07:29 PM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2925 Post(s)
Liked 2,921 Times in 1,489 Posts
Originally Posted by Heatherbikes
Hello Bianchigirl, new axle of what? I believe it is an 84 campione d'italia. the serial number is 2D12283. Nuovo record derailleurs, ofmega crankset, miche hub(cracked), modolo america brakes and levers(beautiful), it had ambrosio rims which is odd since not as in catalogue, unknown stem and handlebars with a cute made in italy with map and leaves in a pattern like handlebars of the time had, rino seatpost. Bianchi's for the canadian market often make no sense at all. My husband has 2 bianchis, he took this one for a long ride, did not notice anything wrong and loved it. He is jealous because it is celeste and too small for him.
Bianchi special tubing. photos taken, just have to upload...
I misread your post and thought just the axle was broken. With Bianchi Special tubing it may be an '85 or '86 and sounds like a Alloro or Nuovo Alloro. Ambrosio rims were pretty popular replacement rims as they were about half the cost of a Mavic MA-40 in the later '80s.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk