Old 05-25-14, 09:25 AM
Designer4

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Erikami Trouser Straps

Hi. I'm an athletic apparels designer and designed the Erikami trouser straps. It's made to hold the trouser legs to reduce oil/dirt from the chain from getting on your trouser. Of course, your chain should always have clean oil, meaning that you should wipe it down and lube with new oil once in a while. The trouser straps also prevent your trouser from getting caught on the chain or other parts around that area of the bike. I commute to work daily and wear them everyday. They cuff on quickly and can be removed in less than a second. Here's the link to my site if you're interested in getting one. erikami_bikingapparel on eBay

I hope this helps! I'm here to help the cycling community anyway I can.

Eric

Originally Posted by Blue_Bulldog
With Eastern NC officially moving into "Pants Weather", I have entered the conundrum of keeping my right pant leg free of chain grease marks. It's a pain.

I had a roommate who would roll his right pant leg way up like how rap dudes used to do. I'm not into that, and I am positive I'd forget to roll it back down and end up looking like a complete tool.

I usually ride in jeans, but when I ride to synagogue, I'm in khakis or slacks that would be nice if they didn't have chain grease on them. Kinda not a good look walking into a house of worship with chain grease on your leg. Not to mention, changing clothes AT Temple?? Kind of frowned upon. It's in the Talmud somewhere... near the back, I think.

What is an EASY way to keep chain grease off of my pant legs? An easy, cheap, hopefully DIY/Life Hack method to keep my favorite jeans from looking like a hot mess.