Old 05-26-14, 03:26 PM
fairymuff

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
First off: Congrats on your new bike Curioustourer. I think you made the right choice. You sound excited

The mudguards you linked to will only fit tyres up to 25mm width (They are for designed road bikes). I believe the Bad Boy has 32mm tyres? Assuming I was correct when saying that there's no eyelets for mudguards on your front fork, you may want to look at something like this. Another thing to consider is that the rack you choose will have to fit over the rear mudguard, and the one I linked to is not necessarily designed for use with a rack. You'll want a rack that sits relatively high. The rack also needs to be compatible with you disc brake callipers (generally, these tend to be a little larger, so that should be alright).

If you have a decent bike shop locally, it may well be a good idea to visit them to discuss your options for a rack and mudguards. It's quite easy to order stuff off the web only to find out it doesn't fit for some silly reason. Your local shop might be a bit more expensive, but if it means you don't order stuff that doesn't fit, it may work out a lot cheaper.

Last edited by fairymuff; 05-26-14 at 03:33 PM.