View Single Post
Old 10-13-05, 09:11 PM
Tabagas_Ru
`

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am too much of a meathead to give it up alltogether but I want to really cut down, I hope to become a quasi vegetarian one day, but I want to cut out meat gradually, starting with beef, I know I can easily go without beef, it is the chicken and the fish I will really miss, I do not think I can cut out eggs. I do not mind soy milk, i can easily go without milk if I use soy milk but the seafood sir fry at the local Thai place is to die for.

Do you guys consider a vegetarian as someone who does not eat animal products period, or would you loosely define a vegetarian as someone who does not eat land animals, just fish and some animal products, such as eggs and milk.

I think a good starting place for me will be to eliminate beef alltogether, then go after the other meats, but I can't see myself tottaly cutting out meat, I think a good idea may be to try to think of my diet as plant products supplemented with occasional animal products. Untill now it has been the other way round. I don't know I am confused. As the old saying a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.