View Single Post
Old 06-24-14, 11:38 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4351 Post(s)
Liked 3,989 Times in 2,663 Posts
Originally Posted by sstorkel
The Turbo Morph's gauge is only "more similar to a floor pump" if the gauge on your floor pump is impossible to read and completely inaccurate. Personally, I find the Road Morph gauge easier to read and somewhat accurate. I have Road Morphs attached to both my road bike and my touring bike. My Turbo Morph is currently gathering dust in a closet. The only time I use it is the few times/year when I ride my mountain bike. In theory, the Turbo Morph is the best match for the MTB's high-volume, low-pressure tires. The real reason I use the Turbo Morph on the MTB is that if I drop a pump in the woods, I want to make sure it isn't one of my Road Morphs
Ahh I haven't seen the inaccuracy problems but I don't own one. I just know I like my Road Morph and apparently so does everyone else I talk too who has one. However I probably couldn't justify buying two I would just get a second mount (which is my plan)