View Single Post
Old 07-03-14, 01:34 PM
toolongtorso

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello

Hi, I just thought I would introduce myself. I have recently decided to get a new bike frame and I got a Cervelo...a used aluminium S1...will be hiring a local bike mechanic to transfer components from my Roubaix, which I am not well fitted to, unfortunately...that's another story, but...glad to be here. I will be posting my Roubaix's frame for sale as soon as I can get acquainted with this forum.

I am male, in my forties, and live near Philadelphia, PA. I have not ridden much, but got the bug one year a few years ago after riding a mountain bike on a ride with a group of people. I will never forget that feeling. I bought a road bike and have enjoyed it but have not gotten the right fit yet. I've read a lot, and now I know some stuff about bike geometry which is interesting. I guess I would say my goal is to find a decent riding configuration that will allow me to be me, if that makes any sense. Just want to put the energy in to the bike and get as much out of it as I can, and feel the wind in my face.