Thread: Gout
View Single Post
Old 07-03-14, 05:30 PM
401flava

Bikes: 20xx Fuji Palisade (don't mock me) / '92? RacingBik (lka Aegis) CF/ '99 Specialized FSR Sport SOLD / 93 Robinson Pro (my teen years BMX,still have her!)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I too have kept it at bay with diet change. Mine would also hit the right big toe and man, that'll ruin your good times. I'm 99% vegetarian now, I just cut out meat so much that I stopped wanting to eat it. As someone else said cherry juice is magic potion, it really works wonders. It's not cheap but it's one of those things that feels healthy lol. Like sweet potatoes or spinach, you just hear it saying "consume me I'm good for you". Or I'm hearing voices,idk. But gout sucks,sorry to hear you've suffered. Hopefully the cherry juice and low (no?) red meat helps big time. Good luck, and hey Happy 4th everyone,enjoy

Oh yes, I just kept reading and saw someone mention peeing more... That's the biggest thing I've changed is constant hydration. I have CASES of 20oz waters and drink loads of Unsweet Tea (they have Unsweet Green too, and tea is also good stuff for daily drinking). Hydrating and urinating more often has definitely been a big help for gout and just feeling better.

Last edited by 401flava; 07-03-14 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Forgot h2o