View Single Post
Old 06-23-00, 12:59 AM
Tim S.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I was looking at purchasing a Fuji Team Road bike from "Bike Nashbar" (mailorder). Is anyone familiar with this bike or reviews it received?

I own a Cannondale and was really hoping to get a "SilkRoad" road bike from Cannondale but decided not recently for several reasons: The costs have gone up to where I am paying more just for the "name". Service here in our area (Switzerland) fluctuates because some dealers are turned off by the recent marketing of Cannondale that requires them to sell certain models in their store and promote what they (Cannondale) want rather than leaving it up to the Local Bike shop.

I normally support and buy from my local bike shop in the States but living in Switzerland and purchasing the bike (during my visit to the states) in the US I will not be able to take advantage of all the great follow-up services of the LBShop back in our hometown (York, PA). I have been satisfied with the service so far from places like Performance cycling and Bike Nashbar.

The Fuji Team bike has great components (Shimano Ultegra) at a great price (compared to others) -around $1,400.

Any thoughts?

-Tim S.
Switzerland