View Single Post
Old 10-17-05, 12:28 PM
PCS2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey guys,

A few weeks ago, there was a canadian mail order thread. Some people were wondering how the service for www.bikeroom.com was, and since I needed a new derailler and pedals, I figured i'd be the test subject.

So I called up to see what they had in stock, I was looking for an x-9 med cage der and eggbeater sl's. They had the pedals in, but not the rear der. (had the long cage though). I spoke with Dave and he said they'd get the x-9 in in a few days and gave me an a date when he'd have them to me by.

So I ordered them and they got delivered one day earlierthen promised. However, they sent me the wrong pedals, they sent candy sl's instead of eggbeaters. I thought no big deal, so I called them up, and Dave apologized saying that they had a whole bunch of pedals come in and he must have accidentaly slipped in the wrong set. So he sent me the correct ones (without me returning the candy's first) that day and they arrived 2 days later, just in time for the week-end. (I'm sending the candy's back today).

So anyway, I was pleased with the service (minor mishap, understandable)and the pricing was great, i'll definitely be doing buisness with them again.

So now some pics if anyone's interested, my wife's bike decided to sneak into the background as well (and if I can get them to work, haha)