View Single Post
Old 07-16-14, 09:48 AM
fietsbob's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NW,Oregon Coast
Posts: 41,396

Bikes: 8

Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6925 Post(s)
Liked 246 Times in 204 Posts
+1, you need to pay for a Liability insurance policy ,

and formally file as a Business & get a Tax Number from IRS & State & maybe City too.

and probably create a corporate identity for your business (LLC may reduce the insurance cost,

and keep a damage claim from taking the whole thing down)
fietsbob is offline