Old 08-03-14, 01:31 PM
FIVE ONE SIX
SpIn SpIn SuGaR!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by rpenmanparker
The electrolytes usually make the drink taste like a$$. Why not just take capsules with the electrolytes (like the ones from Hammer) and drink whatever sweetened beverage you like for the carbs. That would have to taste better, no?
taste better, probably, but i'm a big guy and if i actually follow the recommended dosage that Hammer suggests than i'd have to swallow 5 capsules an hour. thanks, but i'll pass on that, that's just way too much to worry about when i should be worrying about more important things like the moron in front of me making a right turn from the left lane while he's texting...

me personally, i usually just mix 3 or 4 scoops of their Edurolytes powder and 2 scoops of GENR8 powder for each bottle. i don't even notice the me saltiness of the Edurolytes, cause 2 scoops of the GENR8 is 160cc's of powder, which is a lot of powder and adds a pretty strong flavor that's hard to overpower. i also bring 6oz. plastic bottles with me filled with the powder mix, depending on how many hours i plan on being out on the road, for when i have to refill my bottles...