Old 10-18-05, 09:44 PM
J-McKech
What?

Bikes: Bianchi Brava(retired), Surly Instigator(retired)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by free_pizza
Good job on saving the little turtle.

However i was a little pi$$ed at your attitude in that thread the other day, i dont think your response to the guy wasnt all that kind, he just wanted a simple answer, and you just gave a stupid remark in return which started a pretty stupid arguement, and when people started expressing their own opinions (just as you did) you closed the thread.

Pretty bad attitute, especially for a mod.

But ill forgive you for saving the wee turtle.. turtles rule...
He gave a sarcastic response which I full endorse. I don't the post had any attitude what so ever, we know he has raced and we know he has worked in a bike shop for many many many years, so his opinion is a very high degree, reguardless of if he is a mod or not. If he has some serious thoughts about why trek sucks, which he does, he should be able to voice them, which he did, and back them up to some degree, which he did again. Yes other people responded but no one seemed to get out of hand except the FEW trek owners on the board who don't know any better and defended their brand. He closed the thread because he felt it was nessecary before it got out of hand, which it didn't but could have.