Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
Originally Posted by tariqa
Just saying the things you do will have to be pretty limited.
No more driving or cruising around the city.
as I said you cant take your girl out anymore it will be pretty much meet ups.
You can only go to one place unless its in walking distance.
Also it would be hard staying fresh showing up for the date, being that you arrive sweaty and all...
Originally Posted by tariqa
I guess it could be done..but could use more suggestions....
im used to having epic spectacular dates that last for hours even days at a time...dont know how thats possible on a bike...maybe with a little creativity though it would work...
From a female perspective ...

I don't think I've ever had a date that involved driving or cruising around the city. Sounds pretty boring to me. But then, I've never been impressed by guys with their cars.

I'd rather do something interesting on a date ...

-- meet up at the movies and then walk to a nearby restaurant for dinner after ... that might be something for a cold, rainy evening.

-- go on an all-day hike ... take the bus, take a taxi, or rent a car to get to the trail head, and then spend the day hiking.

-- go on an all-day bicycle ride ... ride from home, meet at a central location, then spend the day cycling. It helps if one of you has made some sort of plan like maybe cycling out to the beach 50 km away or something.

-- go to the local aquatic centre and swim, slide down the water slides, float in the wave pools, soak in the hot pool ... again, take the bus or a taxi to the pool, or maybe cycle or walk there.

-- do a fitness class together, go to an indoor rock-climbing centre, take an archery class ... same sort of deal as with the aquatic centre ... take a bus or a taxi to the place, or maybe cycle or walk there.

-- do something touristy ... around here, there's an old sailing ship that does half-day cruises; there's a hop-on-hop-off tourist bus that will take you around to various tourist attractions - that would be an all-day thing; there are museums, art galleries, markets. And again ... bus, taxi, cycle, walk or if necessary, rent a car to get to these things.