Old 08-15-14, 09:32 PM
Dave Cutter

Bikes: '17 Access Old Turnpike Gravel bike, '14 Trek 1.1, '13 Cannondale CAAD 10, '98 CAD 2, R300

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1571 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by tariqa
No girl wants to talk to a guy without a car...........
.......... how is it possible to live car free and maintain a decent dating life?
I spent a large part of my adult life single and never found "dating" to be a problem. Of course I define dating as: romantic and/or sexual encounters. Since (for many years) I remained single by choice I wasn't particularly interested in a long term monogamous relationship.

The no car lifestyle should NOT be a hindrance... in any way. Always assume it isn't! Then proceed. Many men shy away from some women because they don't feel they drive the "right car". It is just silly.

Most women care much more about their own feelings than your current lifestyle. Meeting a women is a great first date. Find a place where YOU feel comfortable and can project confidence. Relax, be humors, and entertaining. If the woman is attracted to you and wants to bed you... she will. Let her workout the logistics.

Women generally believe they can alter a mates behavior. If a woman is interested in you but doesn't like the "no car lifestyle" she MIGHT assume she can change that part of you. And there is the risk. If a potential mate isn't as into "car free" just as much as you are.... you could find yourself emotionally involved with someone who lives a lifestyle you're in conflict with.

Last edited by Dave Cutter; 08-15-14 at 09:39 PM.