Old 08-30-14, 08:24 AM
Tourist in MSN

Bikes: 1961 Ideor, 1966 Perfekt 3 Speed AB Hub, 1994 Bridgestone MB-6, 2006 Airnimal Joey, 2009 Thorn Sherpa, 2013 Thorn Nomad MkII, 2015 VO Pass Hunter, 2017 Lynskey Backroad, 2017 Raleigh Gran Prix, 1980s Bianchi Mixte on a trainer. Others are now gone.

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3452 Post(s)
Liked 1,452 Times in 1,131 Posts
I like to have a separate bag for all that stuff that I hope I do not have to use during a ride. There are a few different cylindrical bags out there that fit perfectly in a water bottle cage to hold a spare tube, couple tire levers, small multitool, some disposable gloves (I ask my dental hygienist for some gloves when I see her) for messy road side repairs, couple plastic bags to put over the seat on rainy days, etc. Some plastic peanut butter jars have also been made with the perfect diameter to fit in a cage, I have spray painted the lids and the inside of a few such jars with black paint to hide what was in them. Put this in the lower cage under the downtube.

The photo is not the model bike you have, but it is the best photo I have of a bag that holds all this stuff.

I am very happy with the Third Eye mirror that clamps onto my helmet visor on the left side. They say it clamps onto a hard shell helmet, but I find it works great for my helmet visor. It is removable for when I travel I can take the mirror off and pack my helmet in a backpack or other luggage.
Third EyeŽ Hard Shell Helmet Mirror
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
20IMGP0424.jpg (97.5 KB, 67 views)