Old 09-06-14, 06:17 AM
shallow_

Bikes: Cannondale Synapse

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cyclebycle13
FYI, if someone makes off w/ your bike and phone/wallet are in bag, what do you do?
In most cases when one leaves the bike it would be to use either/or both the phone and wallet or ??

I have only a small bag under seat for a multi tool and wallet. phone is in back or side pocket depending on available option on jersey Im wearing.

Regading criticism: If I like someones photo Ill commend them on it, but if someone has something that is not to my liking I just wont say anything.

This does NOT mean that everything I ommit commenting on I hate, but it includes everything from 'thats cool, but I wouldnt personally' to 'thats just aweful IMO'.

I am on several other forums, and there are unfortunately ppl who absolutely have to comment on everything they dont like.

Disclaimer: I havent followed this forum long enough to say that any users here, or the particular user who commented on the red tape and bags has a habit of doing this.

The main point is that any newcomer to the forum reading stuff like that will look at their own stuff and think 'maybe its not good enough' and thus refrain from posting... and thats not what we want is it ?

(I am on the receiving end of MANY less than positive comments on my movie purchases on a bluray forum so I know what talking about)