View Single Post
Old 09-21-14, 10:00 PM
ItsTimeToBike

Bikes: Schwinn Voyageur 11.8 Chrome (original owner),Specialized Tarmac, Specialized Rockhopper FS, Bianchi Pista, Biachi Limited, Bianchi Nuovo Record, Orbea Carpe Diem carbon, Long Haul Trucker, Specialized Tricross, Kabiki Submariner fixed conversion,...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cinelli Tiramisu - with worlds largest bike decal?

I purchased this early this season and its been simmering till I decide what to do with it. I doubt it has collector value but then again it could be rare enough to keep unaltered in good shape. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone with info on this model. Original owner said all his buddies bought Stumpies and he bought this. Think he stood out a little?

Yes that's a Deadhead sticker on the head badge. I believe there was a post somewhere on the forum that may have had a pic of this bike, but the pics were no longer available to view - which makes me wonder if there's a suggested policy of how pics are posted so they are not expired for reasons of of non-member status, or because of a link to a defunct site...what a waste to see this happening on a site that is like an archive of bikes and biking
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSC06339 - Copy.jpg (100.0 KB, 293 views)
File Type: jpg
DSC06344 - Copy.jpg (100.1 KB, 291 views)

Last edited by ItsTimeToBike; 09-22-14 at 06:50 PM.