Old 10-23-14, 05:56 AM
chewa
The Flying Scot

Bikes: Custom (Colin Laing) 531c fast tourer/audax, 1964 Flying Scot Continental, 1995 Cinelli Supercorsa, Holdsworth Mistral single speed, Dahon Speed 6 (folder), Micmo Sirocco and a few more

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tanga View Post
Hello. I'm Patrick, 53 years old. I love all kind of 2 wheels. I'm involved in restoring old bicycles ( after car and motorbikes). These past years, I've restored a lot of clip on engines on bicycles and Solex, if you're interested you can visit my blog: Moteur-Auxiliaire.
Since a few years, I practice a very little bit on good 50,s 650B randonneur.
I restored with a lot of pleasure 650b randonneur 30,s to 70's and also track and race bicycle.
I've also some british bicycle, most of them 3 speeds, and big German "Fahrrad".
I'm always happy to know more people in the world to share my passion. And, also if I can help about French bicycles: Trades, components, and so on.

An Automoto 650B 50's randonneur and a La Perle 700c 1947/48 race bike.
Sometimes you'll have to excuse me for the mistakes in English and my ignorance of how to manage with internet and forums. I feel better with tools than behind a keyboard.
Alors, un grand bonjours tous
Bonjour. Ca va?

J'aime la belle France. Nous avons une maison secondaire pas loin de Mortagne au Perche (61).

John

1985 Sandy Gilchrist-Colin Laing built 531c Audax/fast tourer.
1964 Flying Scot Continental (531)
1995 Cinelli Supercorsa (Columbus SLX)
1980s Holdsworth Mistral fixed (531)
2005 Dahon Speed 6 (folder)
(YES I LIKE STEEL)
2008 Viking Saratoga tandem
2008 Micmo Sirocco Hybrid (aluminium!)
2012 BTwin Rockrider 8.1