Old 11-09-14, 12:08 PM
Jinkster

Bikes: 2013 Specialized CrossTrail Disc,2004 Giant OCR3,1999 Trek Mountain Track Sport 800

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Never Thought That @ 56 Livmg in FL That A $120 Full Rigid Mountauin Bike....

Could have me so psyched!....matter fact?...some riders at work told me of a group named "Club Scrub" who maintains a series of mountain bike trails in Jonathan Dickinson State Park (30 miles/minutes from my home) and are IMBA affiliated and from what I hear?...they've built and maintained some serious trails that start at a novice pace and progress to a trail called "Bunker Hill" which includes a retaining wall holding back a 12' drop!...here's their website...

Club Scrub - Jonathan Dickinson State Park Bike Trails

I'm thinking of attending their "Monthly Skills Clinic" on the 16th...(next Sunday)

Meanwhile?...it appears that "Full Rigid" mountain bikes are far more capable (in the right trained hands) than I ever dreamed possible and this vid is an example of about twice as good as I'd like to get...matter fact?...I'd just dig a casual ride through the woods but still?....I find this awesome...but my old bones may have to go with a single speed with front suspension! LOL!