View Single Post
Old 11-10-14, 04:17 PM
Paul J

Bikes: 1980's Spectrum 10 sp Campagnolo Centaur, 1990 Eddy Merckx 10 sp Campagnolo Centaur, Bushnell Tandem, Co-Motion Speedster Tandem

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked 102 Times in 65 Posts
Philly Bike Expo

The stoker and I had the chance to get to the Philly Bike Expo on Saturday. I found out last minute that our grand kids were staying over for the weekend so that changed my focus. Had hoped to spend a little more time then we got to spend and maybe take some pictures, oh well. A ton of people, sort of reminded me of the Farm Show in Harrisburg.

Some great things to check out. It was good to see some of the people from the industry and to see their new wares. Calfee has a tandem in their booth along with some fun projects they were working on. I spied Crag with a Bamboo framed bike just coming back from a ride. Bill was in the Santana booth and we talked about the recent tour they were just back from to Croatia. The Co-motion booth has some nice bikes though I had hoped they would have had a new Speedster on display which they didn't. Bilenky has several bike including a very cool titanium tandem. It was fun seeing some of the frame builders there showing their work.

We are thinking of having our tandem re-painted and had hoped to see a few painters but only saw one how does wonderful work and is about an hour away.

Wishing I has taken some picture! :-(