Old 11-30-14, 09:26 AM
TandemGeek
hors category

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
November 30, 2014 (35,473)

It's been a month since my last summary. There are seven new entries this month, including a couple guest contributions and some shameless promotions; hey, it happens.

As always, the actual entries with linked websites, objects, video's etc. can be found here:
The TandemGeek's Blog | Miscellanous ramblings about life as a tandem cycling enthusiast

---------------------------------------

Tandem Decals; Yes… We Still Have Them!
Posted on November 22, 2014 by TG
Just in case anyone had forgotten, we continue to be your source for tandem decals! Yup, the “classic” tandem decals that you see so many of when you go to tandem rallies. And, believe it or not, in 15 years … Continue reading →

Evelyn Hill Cycling Apparel by Sommerville Sports
Posted on November 22, 2014 by TG
I received a note this past week from our dear friend Barbara Kornbluh at Tandem East in Pittsgrove, New Jersey. It’s not all that unusual to get a note or a call from Barbara or her husband Mel, but it … Continue reading →

Public Radio & Podcasts: A Perfect Match
Posted on November 16, 2014 by TG
I’m not a public radio junkie, but public radio does have a special place in my media consumption habits, even though it becomes a love-hate relationship during election seasons when the wonderful on-air personalities and producers political leanings tend to … Continue reading →

You Mean Cycling Tights Don’t Really Last Forever?
Posted on November 9, 2014 by TG
The weather gods were kind and granted us a weekend with cool temps, but sunny blue skies that beckoned us to hit the roads on our tandem. Debbie has been less than enthusiastic about heading out to ride before the … Continue reading →

Preserving Your Bike Fit… Capturing Those Dimensions
Posted on November 8, 2014 by TG
I am admittedly a bit more anal about certain things than many of my peers on a broad range of subjects; cycling equipment is one of them. Not so much the training, fitness or racing stuff…; I’m truly an equipment … Continue reading →

5th Annual Florida Rally Report, by Kathy Foster
Posted on November 4, 2014 by TG
Once again we are pleased to share a Florida PANTHERS Post-Event Report from our guest contributor Kathy Foster. Tandem rallies seem to be stretching from two days to three. The fifth annual Florida Tandem Rally in The Villages opened registration … Continue reading →

“Life In Tandem: Tales of cycling travels” by Jackie Winter
Posted on November 3, 2014 by TG
We are thrilled to have the opportunity to share a guest contribution with our readers from Jackie Winter, tandem enthusiast and author of “Life In Tandem: Tales of cycling travels.” I live in the UK and I’ve written a book … Continue reading →