Thread: Bibs ?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-14, 10:19 AM
Jinkster

Bikes: 2013 Specialized CrossTrail Disc,2004 Giant OCR3,1999 Trek Mountain Track Sport 800

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 26 Posts
Originally Posted by freedomrider1
After church get a bite to eat and go for a ride.And it does sound like you handled it well, but now its time to ride.
Thanks and agreed...I need a ride...and the Lord does work in mysterious ways...check this out...

Prayed...then decided to cheer myself up?...I'm going to ride my Vulcan Classic Cruiser too church...so drug it out of the garage...checked the ties...sure enough...cooler weather...it needed a couple extra psi in both....fired up the compressor...got'er done and ready to go...ran inside and now find myself rushing so I don't run late (over a last minute decision to take the bike)...feeling bad about "going to miss my Fathers BD"....get out of the shower and?....my cells ringing...it's my father....wanting to know if I want to come over and swing by for some eggs and sausage...now...there's many times Satan has done all he can to get back what used to be one of his finest soldiers and threw things in my way to prevent me from making it too church but...this didn't seem like one of those times...as I chuckled to myself thinking....

1. It's my Fathers Birthday.

2. I can always come home and watch my Pastors service on streaming video and?...

3. If I talk on this phone much longer I am going to be late for church and finally?....

4. It's almost 11:00am and while I haven't had a thing to eat yet today?...I did take my sugar pill about 4 hours ago...followed with...

5. So why am I thinking about this?...if I go with nothing to eat?...I'll probably pass out in the pews! LOL!

Which ended with..."Sure Dad...I'll be right over!"

and when I get back?...from a hearty breakfast and my nice relaxed motorcycle run in great weather?....it's "pedal time" to get rid of the sausage!

After that?...(since I'm not exactly welcome "by all" at my daughters house for dinner?)...I think I'll treat myself to another shower followed by a trip (on the motorcycle) too Longhorns Steak House for an Outlaw bone-in Ribeye and well timed so that when I leave there?...I'll be just in time for an old NA 12 step meeting I used to attend regularly where folks will be more than "Happy To See Me"!

again?...thanks all....Ride Safe and God Bless! Bill.