Old 02-13-15, 09:49 PM
Youal

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by davester
Where is said "swap shop" located? If it's in the SF bay area I might just drop by and see if it is my wife's stolen Giant Innova. Is the bike metallic green?
Swap shop is the actual name of the store and no, its not in the SF bay area. I'm from Canada and the frame is white so its not your wife's stolen bike...sorry about the loss.

Originally Posted by wrk101
If it was a good deal, it should be gone by now. If they still have it, it probably isn't such a good deal. Without pics, no idea. In general, vintage Giant hybrids are not worth much. So if it needs much TLC, deal is not so hot. Swap shops around here sell bikes in as found condition, they tend to need full service, tires, cables, etc. Doesn't keep them from describing them as "ready to ride".
The frame is in good condition, no bend or damage. I think the shop around here has a policy of not selling a bike unless they can get it fully functional. The model could be from either mid to late 90's.

Thanks for the tip everybody. If I get a chance, I'll swing by there again and try to get some pictures to post here.
Likes For Youal: