Old 03-22-15, 02:18 PM
Katiesmalls
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RoadTire I sincerely thank you for your response. I am truly a good person, I would step in front of a train if need be, believe me I would, to help someone. But, unfortunately I learned you really can't change these silly peoples mind in just a conversation. So why not have a little fun with it. This person, if they actually break the law, is not even smart enough to do it without admission in writing. I could only imagine the intelligence level there. Anyway, I am a great Bicycle proponent, I have worked for the Schwinn team in Manhattan in the early eighties, I taught the Schwinn certification shop in Edison NJ, for a few years before they went Bankrupt, as a NYC cop and now Florida, always always tried to promote safe bicycling. It is not pretty seeing a young kid ( the truly innocent things in this world ) hurt or crying for their parents after an accident. the scared look and afraid feelings they have after they thought they did something wrong by causing the( Accident in NYC ) ( Crash in Florida ). My step dad ( adopted ) still owns Franks Bike Shop NYC NY ( Frank ) and their are few things I love more than bicycles. If Ioffended anyone else besides spare wheel, I sincerely apologize. To them I am sorry.