myersvx

Bikes: Centurion Lemans 12, 1983 Trek 520

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question Phone Mount with Otterbox defender

Hi All,

I am looking for a way to mount my phone to the handlebars of my bike so that I can track my speed, mileage and sometimes use navigation on longer rides. The phone I have is the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

There are a couple more things that I am trying to consider when looking for a mount for my phone.
1. I live in Portland Oregon. It rains about 75% of the year here so I need the case to be very water resistant if not waterproof.
2. I work in construction and have an OtterBox Defender on my phone to protect it when it falls 14 feet off of a scissor lift because of my clumsiness.
3. I am hoping to be able to find a waterproof case/mounting system that allows me to keep the otterbox on my phone while it is in the mounted case so that I dont damage the OtterBox by repetedly taking it on and off
4. I am sort of on a budget. I am hoping to find what I need for a price =< $30.

Does anyone know of ANY waterproof phone case/mount that will hold the Note 4 with the defender case on it? And better yet does anyone know of one that I can get fairly inexpensively?

Thanks in advance.