Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Farhat

Here is the bike.
Wow! That's a nice-looking bike!

Originally Posted by Farhat
How should I go about finding what size frame I want? I have little baby legs(≈29" inseam) but I have a longer upper body( I'm 6')
You're going to have some trouble there; your proportions are definitely outside of the norm. You're going to need a smallish bike to accommodate your standover-height (probably a 52 or 53cm) with a long stem, to accommodate your long torso. Are your arms long? You're best bet is to try out some options before buying anything. This is one case where I would recommend going to a bike shop which has a competent fitter (Doesn't have to be a fancy expensive fitter) and pay him set you up properly on some bikes that you can test-ride, and see what works for you. (Don't just a stationary fitting on a trainer or stand- make sure they actually let you test ride the fit they suggest, so you can see if it actually works)- Then you will know what to look for when shopping for a bike. Bikes with unusually long top tubes will be your friend- Maybe someone on here can recommend some?