View Single Post
Old 07-07-15, 04:00 AM
Misteraz1003

Bikes: 82 Schwinn Superior - 74 Falcon Olympic - 73 Raleigh Competition - 82 Voyager 11.8 - Lemond Zurich - Lemond Sarthe - Lemond Saturn Maillot Jaune - Peugeot PH10LE - Peugeot Bordeaux - Raleigh Competition GS - Schwinn Tempo - Trek Madone - Fuji S12SLTD

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey whay's up...Glad to be here!

I'm Tom from Milwaukee Wisconsin and been riding most of my life (off and on) with some serious effort and enjoyment the last 4 years. I have to say though, it isn't getting any easier the older I get (56).

Currently have a 1982-ish Bridgestone Altair, 1985-ish Peugeot PH10LE Tourmalet, 199? Cannondale M200, 1990's Sanwa 212, Nishiki Sport XRS, Trek 4100 ASL I'm converting to electric assist for when, or if ever, I can't pedal a bike effectively anymore (perish the thought!) , Peugeot Pipeline I, (2) Schwinn traveler (his and hers in red) , (2) Huffy Aerowind Phase 1, and an MGX DXR. While none of the bikes are worth much (and it does not bother me that they aren't) my favorites to ride are the Bridgestone, Peugeot PH10LE, Cannondale, and lastly the Nishiki in that order. If there are any questions about any of the aforementioned rides I'll be glad to answer to the best of my limited working knowledge.

I wonder sometimes why my basement is a junkyard filled with low end junk (with the exception of a couple bikes) but it gives me something to play with when there is nothing else to play with. I also have several pull behind trailers with a Topek Voyager single track #1 followed by several dual track. I recently sold my updated B.O.B.YAK, gave my cousin an M-Wave luggage trailer I've had for a couple years that I never even opened the box, gave one my nephews a slick Trek 300? child hauler and the other nephew a child hauler (department store type, the name escapes me at the moment) to drag the kids around soon as the babys get a bit older.

I want the forum to know this site, Bike Forums, is the first place I go to when I have a question about anything bike related. Bikeopedia is another helpful site. Some of the discussions I've enjoyed reading here are a bit spirited and a little heated at times but always very helpful and informative and I certainly appreciate the resources.

Again, I'm Tom and happy to be registered here at Bike Forums. Hopefully I can someday add to the discussion here.