Old 07-14-15, 02:46 PM
erig007

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by slcp
I tour with bikepacking (saddle, handlebar and partial frame) bags on road on a road bike, the one thing I would love be able to take with me is my macbook air. Unfortunately the shape of the bags don't permit it, I was wondering if anyone has heard of or can think of a way to attach a macbook air in a rugged, waterproof case to a chainstay?

Also is this a good idea? Total weight would be under 2kg and positioned correctly wouldn't interfere with my heels.

Any thoughts...
My system allows to carry up to 4, 18in laptops safely even if you fall and allows to attach them to the frame with no trouble, it's also waterproof, impact-resistant and theft-resistant (for under a minute, useful for quick stop).

Just for the sake of knowing
(It also allows to carry boxes of different size including big ones, 6 feet long lamps, backpacks....packs the size of milk or vinegar packs with no fixation required, allows to carry up to 20 rear lights + reflective tapes for incoming cars, allows to carry several suits and to attach bags able to carry more groceries than most bags on the market and increase the load than most racks alone allow.
All this into the same system that you attach to a rear rack)
It's not for sale though

Last edited by erig007; 07-14-15 at 03:42 PM.