Thread: Sunglasses
View Single Post
Old 08-04-15, 09:20 AM
MarkND

Bikes: Giant Iguana, Raleigh Technium, Schwin Supersport, Specialized Rockhopper Pro, Specialized Diverge

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I was just going to mention Tifosi. I have Tifosi Kilos that I bought a few years ago that I really like for biking. I paid $30 for them on close-out, and they came with extra lenses. I also have a pair of Oakleys, and a couple pairs of Smiths (best clarity, but the lenses are glass), and I don't feel like I'm taking a step down when I wear the Tifosis. Good quality for a good price. My favorite lenses are rose tinted and lighten or darken depending on the brightness. A good quality when riding trails.

Mark

Originally Posted by choteau View Post
After a few more stops to look at and try on MORE sunglasses and tinted safety glasses, I went to Performance Cycle (again). Took a new pair Tifosi Seeks out of the box, and case, wiped them clean, put them on, and WOW there is no distortion. Paid my money and walked out wearing them. If the clerk had done that the first time, I wouldn't have spent $30 on gas and lost 4 hours of my life......