View Single Post
Old 08-10-15, 05:12 PM
mrfreezesdefy3

Bikes: 2016 giant advanced carbon disc bike ,w HED belgiums,dt swiss 350 hubs,all new ultegra drive train etc

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OK the first time my rear spoke broke it was on the drive side, and it broke on ,Sunday when I was 3miles into a 51 mile ride it broke on the rear non drive side , my lbs said that giant would warranty the wheel , he fixed the spoke today , so I'm hearing to get my hed Belgium's 36 spoke in the rear and 32 in the front?? I'm a very competitive person ,and have realized I need to get rid of some rolling weight to make it better for me,
As I watched the tech as he fixed my wheel and I can't understand why and I know the drive side is not as bulging as the non ,as a mechanic seems like you'd want it even ,but yet I'm no engineer

P.s. my spokes are breaking at the thread ending on my spoke where the nut ends like a 1\4" before the rims ,to me its where it was finished being threaded on the lathe

I just want to make the right choice for my new wheels and don't want to blow a grand on the wrong thing