View Single Post
Old 08-24-15, 04:31 PM
grolby

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
Liked 86 Times in 60 Posts
Originally Posted by furiousferret
Since I'm tagging on rides at the end of my commute, things are more efficient so from a time management perspective, its much better. When I commute via car there are days I get home and spend an hour doing nothing until I get ready to train. I'll probably do this for maybe one or two more training cycles because its too dangerous to ride after work in the dark. Right now its just an experiment.

The one thing that flusters me is that my commuter has no power meter, and I haven't found a great way in cycling analytics to integrate hrm and power data to add up my zones. I'm trying to figure out how to write a chart for it. My power data says I spent 12 hours in Zone 1 but they just toss all non power rides into z1, which is a third of my riding. By HRM its only 6 hours. I suppose it all counts but z3+ counts a lot more (at least in my experience).

Huh? ÇA will estimate a TSS based on TRIMP, based on correlating TRIMP and TSS from riding with both HRM and power meter. If you don't wear the HRM when you have the power meter, that would be your problem.