Old 09-01-15, 09:20 AM
feltIT

Bikes: 2010 Felt F3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
New to road biking... Wife thinks I have a bike buying problem

Hello - I've been learning a ton on these forums and thought I should finally register and see if I can contribute in some way. I used to mountain bike occasionally with a Mongoose Teocali purchased from Performance Bikes. I wasn't sure what I was doing and so I bought what was in stock... I will never make that mistake again.

Recently I have been looking for ways to get back into shape and road cycling looked like the answer. I started reading these forums and decided CL is my best option... I got very lucky and found a 2010 Felt F3 carbon bike in excellent condition and got it for a steal - Perfect fit. I've been riding 3 times a week between 15-20 miles per ride and am officially hooked.

I just sold my mountain bike and purchased a Schwinn Madison SS to ride around town. I am constantly looking on CL and have a couple bikes that have sparked my interest.. A serotta concours titanium and a Trek 5200 USPS addition. But we'll see...

Sorry for the rambling introduction... Looking forward to being a part of this community.