no motor?
Unlisted member

Bikes: Specialized Hardrock

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
Liked 429 Times in 294 Posts
Originally Posted by monogodo View Post
We have to take her to the vet this coming weekend. I'm not looking forward to the dirty looks she'll give me when we get back home. Also not looking forward to the blood she'll draw from me while trying to stuff her in her carrier.
I've been doing subcutaneous fluids with mine for the past month or so, and I'm surprised at how well she tolerates it. I was worried I'd loose her due to not being able to give her fluids, but she's great once I catch her. I had another cat that I'd had since she was a kitten with Chronic Kidney Disease before her and she was really sweet until it was time for fluids. Catching her was an ordeal, and I had to restrain her while doing fluids to keep her still enough.

We were at the emergency vets over the 4th of July as the problems started, and I told them she was feral when I got her (or she got me) 10+ years ago. They wrote "fractious cat" on the top of her chart, and the tech laughed when they saw me cuddling all 6 1/2 pounds of her after walking in the room.