Old 10-01-15, 04:48 PM
Mikedcan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Green zone Tandem

Originally Posted by Bikeman58
Yes, they are disposable... and I would be happy to recycle them for you. Just let me know when you want them picked up. I hate to see things going into landfills.
I just picked up a Greenzone Tandem bike for me and my wife for 499.00 to my door!!! incredible price! The bike doesn't pretend to be a 3000 dollars bike. It is a dual person tandem at the typical quality of a 250.00 to 325.00 single person bike. Entry level brakes, peddles, all aluminum components, shimano shifter and derailleur. Nice grips, nice seats, M&M coating paint job, chips easily. In fact it will arrive chipped in places. Decent but cheaper hubs and rims. Typical Kenda tires. For this price point you won't be disappointed. It features independent peddling, great for couples, it folds to make it smaller and easier to store and transport. I can't come near this price anywhere. People can complain but my response is have another company provide the same product at the same price and I'll buy there product. If your looking for a Tandem give them a look and put the money back in your wallet.