Old 10-05-15, 09:54 AM
Constant tinkerer
FastJake's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Posts: 7,639
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ThermionicScott View Post
P.S. Just did a little more Googling, and learned that crank bolts like mine are called "flange bolts" -- does the large flat area on the back of the head obviate the need for washers, then?

Without the flat flange (normal bolt), you would need a washer.
FastJake is offline