View Single Post
Old 11-19-05, 09:30 PM
humancongereel
live free or die trying

Bikes: bianchi pista workhorse, cannondale r1000, mountain bike fixed conversion

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by brunop
i just need some reassurance (and this is the site i always go to for that!). i already have a smaller bag (no jokes please) and it gets filled too tight when i get more than one bottle o' wine and a baguette and i have my fleece in it too. it's more the size of a man-purse (ok, it's the small bailey). a lot of you f/g folks are obviously into bein' minimalists and i am too. i don't like too much stuff. (in fact i'm gettin' rid of a lot of clothes and books and crap i don't need to declutter my whole deal). but i think i need a bigger bag (c'mon--no jokes). is it allright to get one cause then i'll have 2. this is a serious question. i'm conflicted. i know i sound like a whiney lil b**** but indulge me. anybody have more than one bag? 'fess up!
i have an army backpack that has a part that folds in...it can either be a small backpack i take to school with a laptop and a couple books, or a grocery holder with 40 pounds of **** in it. i love it.