Old 11-13-15, 11:04 AM
SirrusEliteDisc
Sirrus Elite Disc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Looks like you might have to get creative. Maybe use another manufacturer's mount and use the threaded mount on the side of the iPro case to secure the case to the other mount.

Lifeproof has a stick-on mount for the back of their cases and a handlebar mount the is compatible with the stick on mount. You may or may not be comfortable with that set up. There is a video on the Lifeproof website of a road bike using the system with no issues. Check out the Lifeproof site for ideas.

I personally did not trust the adhesive mount so I used some Lifeproof products to build my own Iphone 6 mount. I already had the original Lifeproof 4s handlebar mount and my Iphone 6 is in a Lifeproof case. I purchased an Iphone 6 belt clip mount on sale then took the 4s handlebar mount apart, modified it, and fastened it to the back of the 6 belt clip mount. I then used a single #6 sheet metal screw to keep the two parts from pivoting. If you have used a Lifeproof belt clip you will understand the reason for the screw. It worked so well I made another one for my wife's bike !

There are two benefits to the mount. I can use my bike-apps, and I know where my phone is when I am riding !