Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr
Who knows what the OP's reason(s) is for wanting multiple races included in the documentary.
Perhaps to add an element of minority among the minority? Perhaps to fulfill some sort of requirement for funding? Perhaps to appeal to a broader audience or to appeal to a predetermined target audience?
Perhaps none of those.

As for the absurd 'i don't see color argument because we are all of color', well that's just being contrarian.
You have traveled the world, you must have come to realize there are clear socioeconomic divisions in life based on color. It isn't everywhere, thankfully, but it's very present. And when it's not based on color, it's based on another arbitrary difference.
Unless Tasmania has a census bubble choice for 'golden brown', let me be the first to declare that you are white.
Australia doesn't have a census bubble choice for anything to do with colour. Why on earth would it?? What ... is there some sort of colour graph your census has you compare yourself to?

But don't you find the phrase "women of colour" an odd one? What does it mean? We're all some colour or another.

BTW - according to the Australian census, I am not a colour, I am Canadian.