just another gosling

Bikes: CoMo Speedster 2003, Trek 5200, CAAD 9, Fred 2004

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3872 Post(s)
Liked 1,920 Times in 1,369 Posts
Originally Posted by GeorgeBMac
I think you are losing it...
You're conceptions and assumptions about diet have been challenged and you feel threatened -- so you respond with insults...

No evidence? I offered you evidence with over 3,000 references to studies that back it up.
... Your response was to refuse to look at it -- and then say I provided no evidence!

You provide a study that you say proves your contention that endurance athletes must eat high fat -- yet, the study itself says quite the opposite. Your response? None.

I am disappointed in you. You claim to base your training on scientific evidence. But it is becoming apparent that you base it only on that scientific evidence that supports your ideas and assumptions of what a diet should be.

But, the hilarious part is: You have demonstrated a number of times that you do not know what a Whole Food Plant Based diet is -- the only thing you know is that you do not like it.

You should educate yourself before speaking next time.

But, in any case, I will not engage in a "War of Studies" with you. If you refuse to educate yourself, it is not my job to do it for you.

And, if Whole Food Plant Based Diets threaten you and upset you so much, then don't read the thread -- or get yourself a prescription for some Klonopin...