View Single Post
Old 12-30-15, 09:30 AM
Dave Cutter

Bikes: '17 Access Old Turnpike Gravel bike, '14 Trek 1.1, '13 Cannondale CAAD 10, '98 CAD 2, R300

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1569 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Cycling Movies and streaming

I bicycle all year. But I bicycle much less in the winter months. I do a little trainer riding in the garage or basement. But for the most part... winter is my cycling off season.

I like reading cycling books too. I do that year-round. I download them to my phone.

But the upcoming winter dark days, that last a few weeks past New Years, is my bicycling movie season. Usually I expect my wife to gift me with a movie about cycling for Christmas. This year she gave me a TV streaming device. It wasn't my first such device and I have already been watching some free Crackle content on my man-cave TV. But with the new device I decided to subscribe to a content provider. I chose Amazon. And I am impressed with the numbers of cycling movies available... many for no additional fee/charge. Some included are:

Vast
the road uphill
Yell Cadel
Half the Road
Let's Roll
Race Across America
Bicycle

Does anyone else watch cycling movies for entertainment and training motivation? Or does anyone have an interesting favorite cycling movie?